Major updates are coming to OF-G software this fall. This post addresses market geometry.
NIKOLA is the latest evolution to OF-G market geometry software. As you probably guessed, the name comes from Nikola Tesla. Tesla aficionados will see the connection immediately. Here are a couple of relevant Tesla quotes:
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.”
Our NIKOLA adds some new features, and greatly simplified the inputs – to make it easier for new users to get started.
G Square Pro and OF-G Suite Subscribers:
- If you are a TradingApp Store subscriber or trial participant, the most recent update (August 28) adds the NIKOLA Clockwork indicator to your software package.
- If you are an ELD subscriber, you will soon receive an email from the TradingApp Store granting you access to OFG NIKOLA, the private version. (Note that NIKOLA is not an ELD product; you will receive the indicator in a single step from the TradingApp Store.)
Soon, NIKOLA will be added as a new product on the TradingApp Store. The reason for this is, again, simplification.
TradeStation does not allow developers to remove anything from a TradingApp Store product. Parts of G Square Pro date back many years, and are no longer needed with current versions of TradeStation. These make for needless confusion, especially for new users.
Once NIKOLA is listed on the TradingApp Store, G Square Pro and OF-G Suite will be closed to new subscribers. (Please note that this will not affect you if you have a current subscription to either of these.)
Discounted Yearly Subscriptions
I would also like to announce that NIKOLA will be available at a substantial discount if you sign up for a 12-month subscription.
As you probably know, listed TradingApp Store products are only available month to month. But there is also part of the Store which allows developers to offer unlisted products directly to users. This is how these yearly subscriptions will work.
You make a one-time payment via PayPal, and you receive the private access version of NIKOLA for the next 12 months.
The product is exactly the same – same updates, same everything. If you are interested in this, please let me know.
The private access subscriptions will replace the ELD subscription option for new users. There are a few reasons for this:
- Most of the TradingApp Store concerns which ELD subscriptions were meant to address have been solved.
- The update process for ELD subscriptions proved to be much more confusing and error-prone for users than anticipated. Updates for the new private access subscriptions works just like regular TradingApp Store products.
- ELD versions require substantial additional development time for each and every update. This cuts into time which would otherwise be spent in adding functional improvements to the software.
Private access subscriptions address the biggest TradingApp Store concerns:
- Software-only TS subscribers’ inability to subscribe, and
- Inflexible subscription and payment options.
I think these changes are going to be a big step forward for us. If you have any questions or concerns, send me an email.